After realizing we were outgrowing our home, Casey and I decided to go for the gusto and build a house. We have definitely been influenced by good friends of ours, who have built houses over the past few years, as we saw how fun it was to get to really create something that was unique to your needs/wishes (and we did see the challenging times as well!). We bought a piece of property in our current community back in September 2009, found a great architect and builder who have worked together before and are both familiar with the location, and got started on the process...
We've spent the past few months drafting plans for the house, and are still in the design/development architecture phase. I recently realized, though, that I was not doing a great job of keeping track of our progress so that I can really remember this whole experience. And what better way to do so than with a blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a great idea to blog about the new house, Jaime! I look forward to checking back to read about this exciting time for the Rentch family!
ReplyDelete